Terms of Sale
- No Endorsement or Verification. The availability of any Products on the SteelOnline website/online shop does not imply our endorsement of the Products. We do not represent, warrant or guarantee that the Product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
- Product Reviews. Product listings may contain ratings and reviews obtained from third parties. Product reviews posted by SteelOnline website/online shop users are solely the opinions of the posters. None of the Product reviews contain or reflect any opinions or views of SteelOnline.
- Order Acceptance and Cancellation Right. The receipt of an order number or an email order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. We reserve the right to limit the order quantity on any item and/or to refuse service to any customer for any reason. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of an order.
- Prices and availability of Products on the SteelOnline website/online shop is subject to change. Errors will be corrected when discovered and we reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any error, inaccuracy or omission. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason.
- Products Sold by ROBHAR Enterprises Pty. Ltd. t/a SteelOnline.
- Pricing. See our Pricing Policy for more information about pricing.
- Risk of Loss. For Products purchased from SteelOnline website/online shop, the risk of loss and title for purchased Products pass to you upon delivery to the shipping carrier.
- Returns, Refunds and Title. Returns of Products sold by ROBHAR Enterprises Pty. Ltd. t/a SteelOnline are subject to our Returns Policy unless marked as non-returnable. ROBHAR Enterprises Pty. Ltd. t/a SteelOnline does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfilment center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, ROBHAR Enterprises Pty. Ltd. t/a SteelOnline does not take title to the refunded item. Please refer to our Refunds Policy.
- Third-Party Warranty Information. See our Warranty Policy for more information about warranties.
- Customer Service Limitations.
- While we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes through our customer service team, SteelOnline has no control over and does not guarantee the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of Product listings, or that a seller, manufacturer or supplier will satisfactorily honour the warranty offered by that party for a specific Product.
- ROBHAR Enterprises Pty. Ltd. t/a SteelOnline will not be responsible for any damage caused by installation or attempted installation of any Product by you or any third-party.
Last updated on 28 April 2018